EDQM - Scientific Editing Manager - Strasbourg (France)
Salary: from €4 931 (grade A1) or €6 301 (grade A2) per month (gross)¹
Contract Type: Renewable fixed term contract
Location: Strasbourg (France)
Reference: Vacancy Notice n° e12/2021
Deadline for applications: 15/04/2021
Are you a dynamic and motivated scientist with an interest in scientific editing? Would you be at ease working and collaborating with colleagues across our Organisation? Do you have what it takes to co-ordinate and supervise teams or activities? Would you like to contribute to the development of legally binding texts published in the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph.Eur.)? If so, our job offer may be the right opportunity for you.
Main responsibilities of the job: As Scientific Editing Manager you will be expected to co-ordinate and supervise the Section’s scientific editing activities during preparation of English and French texts for publication in Pharmeuropa (drafts published for public enquiry) or in the Ph. Eur. (legally binding final texts) while proactively managing the content of the Pharmeuropa website.
Please consult the vacancy notice for more details.
What we offer:
- a good insight into the European regulatory framework from the EDQM perspective and the opportunity to work in a leading international organisation in the field of public health protection – the Ph. Eur. is Europe’s legal and scientific benchmark for pharmacopoeial standards, contributing to delivering high quality medicines in Europe and beyond;
- personal growth through a range of learning & development options to improve your competencies, including technical and language training, a structured induction plan and coaching, and access to over 70 online courses;
- a real cultural melting pot as there are over 20 nationalities working at the EDQM which is situated in the European quarter of Strasbourg;
- 32 working days leave per year and flexible working hours between 7h-19h and more flexibility through teleworking following completion of your probationary period;
- ¹an attractive income tax-free salary and benefits package, including health insurance and additional allowances such as family and expatriation allowances (as appropriate).
If you meet the eligibility criteria and have the nationality of one of the 47 member states, please submit your application using our online recruitment website.
For more information on how to apply, please click the “Apply” button.