EMWA needs volunteers!
EMWA is a member run organisation. When you volunteer to assist EMWA in some way, you are furthering the development of your association. You can get involved in a very limited way or become part of a larger project. The choice is yours and everyone shares in the benefits.
If you are a member of EMWA and eager to support ongoing initiatives, you can contact one of the Executive Committee members listed below to volunteer for specific areas. Alternatively, contact the Public Relations officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss other opportunities available.
|Social media team
|Freelance business group
Contact email@example.com for details of all our groups and teams of volunteers.
- Help promote the role of medical writers and strengthen our association.
- Help to raise the standards in the field you will be helping with.
- Increase your visibility and communication opportunities with other medical writing members.
- Add some prestige to your CV while participating in interesting activities.
- Improve your knowledge of medical writing and related topics.