Getting into Medical Writing
- Raquel Billiones
- Alexandra Sanfins
- Francesca Capellini
- Namrata Singh
- Julia Cooper
- Sarah Hopwood
- Sarah Tilly
- Peter Llewellyn
- Barbara Bartolini
- Jackie Johnson
- Clare Chang
- Claire Gudex
- Leire Iralde Lorente
- Anne McDonough
- Ivana Turek
- Abe Shevack (Ambassador’s programme collaborator)
GIMW group objectives
The aim of the Getting into Medical Writing group is to support new EMWA members in smoothly and successfully starting their career path as medical writers.
The GIMW group meets virtually every month.
If you are an experienced medical writer interested in contributing to creating resources for new EMWA members and aspiring medical writers, please contact Evguenia Alechine at gettingintoMW@emwa.org
If you’re new to medical writing, keep an eye on upcoming activities run by this group that will be announced via EMWA’s newsblast, the web page and on social media.
- Running monthly online calls to organise new activities and resources
- Organising the GIMW session at EMWA conferences
- Supporting the private GIMW LinkedIn group
- Creating resources for new EMWA members and aspiring medical writers
- Supporting new EMWA members and aspiring medical writers
- Working in collaboration with the Ambassador’s programme
Medical Writing journal
If you want to share your experience getting your foot in the door with new EMWA members, you can contact Ivana Turek and publish an article in the Getting Your Foot in the Door section of the journal.
If you’re an aspiring medical writer and you want a chance to get feedback on your writing and showcase your writing skills with the community, you can contact Evguenia Alechine and publish your first article in the My First Medical Writing section.
Resources for new medical writers