Metronomia - Senior Medical Writer - Flexible
Since 1990, METRONOMIA has stood for quality, competence, continuity and unconditional customer orientation in terms of data management, statistical services and medical writing in clinical research. As a growth-oriented medium-sized company with over 120 employees, we operate internationally. Our customers appreciate the competence and commitment of our employees and we value our employees as the basis of the company's success. Join a motivated and friendly team as
(Senior) Medical Writer (m/f/d)
(Flexible / Office, Homeoffice or Hybrid / UK or Germany based)
- You will contribute to regulatory medical writing activities such as clinical study reports, clinical study protocols, safety narratives, development- / periodic safety update reports, and publications.
- You are involved in the quality control and proofreading of our documents.
- You collect and compile relevant documents from all relevant functions of clinical trials for the appendices of clinical study reports.
- Bachelor of science or public health related degree with good understanding of drug discovery, drug development and clinical trials.
- Demonstrated experience in regulatory medical writing (clinical study protocols and study reports). (We are hiring Medical Writers and Senior Medical Writers.)
- Excellent written and oral English.
- Strong proficiency in WORD, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, Email and Internet.
- Adheres to regulatory standards and standard operating procedures.
- You demonstrate excellent time management skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team. You are self-motivated as well as accountable for deliverables and timelines.
- You communicate clearly and concisely proposing solutions or escalating as appropriate.
Our offer for you
- Appreciation and family-friendliness! We see and respect you as a person and support your professional compatibility with hybrid working models.
- Excellence is worth it! We offer attractive remuneration and extensive company social benefits!
- Flat hierarchy! Our entire team meets at eye level at all times! In this way, we create a special working atmosphere for our highly motivated and qualified team!
- Challenging tasks! There is a detailed introduction to the area of responsibility and regular opportunities for internal and external training!
Have we piqued your interest? We look forward to getting to know you!
Please send us your CV or your LinkedIn profile and a short cover letter including details of your possible start date and salary expectations. If you have any questions about the position and the application process, please do not hesitate to contact our HR Manager Christoph Hortian (+49 89 829 265 101 / email@example.com).