The EMWA conference is in full swing
Outgoing EMWA President Carola Krause addressing delegates at the 30th Anniversary Dinner in Berlin as the incoming EMWA President Satyen Shenoy looks on.
Delegates from Europe and beyond are enjoying the 53rd EMWA conference in Berlin which includes:
- A programme of face-to-face workshops in Berlin, plus a short programme of VIRTUAL workshops running between 12 and 16 May.
- Our annual symposium day, entitled ‘Communicating with the public – what has the COVID-19 pandemic taught us?’
- The Expert Seminar Series, which will be held either side of the Symposium Day. We have 3-day ESS + Symposium package suited to senior and experienced medical writers.
- Opportunities for networking, finding out about medical writing as a career, and attending seminars to keep you up to date on a variety of topics.
- Celebrations for EMWA’s 30th anniversary.
If you are not in Berlin, don't forget that online access to some sessions, including the Symposium and ESS, is available.
Update: CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.