Getting Into Medical Writing - 22 September 2023
Getting into Medical Writing Session September 22nd
We remind you that the Getting into Medical Writing open session is still open for registration. During this 3.5-hour meeting, experienced medical writers, including members of the Executive Committee of EMWA and workshop leaders, will cover the following topics:
• Introduction and types of medical writing
• How to leverage LinkedIn to land your first job
• How to better take advantage of EMWA and its offerings
• Regional networking experiences
• Overview of the November virtual conference and workshops
Aspiring/new medical writers will have the chance to network with other medical writers, ask questions, and connect with colleagues.
A few places are still available. This session is open to members and non-members of EMWA and is free of charge. It will only take place live. No recording will be available after the event.
22nd September 2023 - 14:00-17:30 CEST
To register please click here.
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Getting into Medical Writing (GIMW) Group