NSPM - Experienced medical writer
We are a successful medical communications agency with offices in Switzerland and the UK. We have over
20 years’ experience in providing a complete range of medical writing, event management and strategic
marketing services to the pharmaceutical industry. We are looking for a talented and ambitious
MEDICAL WRITER (100%)
to join our team in Cheadle, Manchester, UK.
Are you an experienced medical writer seeking career progression and a fresh challenge?
Are you ready to use your scientific writing skills, enthusiasm and creative thinking to wow our clients?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking independent company with a culture that encourages
and rewards initiative-taking, resourcefulness and enterprise. Our company ethos is driven by quality and trust,
all our team members are highly valued and have an active role within the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OBJECTIVES
- Writing scientific and medical publications, abstracts and congress presentations
- Take ownership and responsibility for content development and delivery of medical
education and communication projects
- Provide scientific input for symposia and advisory board meetings, including
development of agenda, meeting content and printed/digital materials
- Build trusting, professional relationships with clients and healthcare professionals
- Proofreading and data-checking of scientific documents, including slides, abstracts and
- Providing onsite support at client meetings, congresses, advisory boards, etc.
- Contribute to innovative solutions for medical writing projects
- PhD/MD in medicine, life or health sciences, or pharmacy
- At least 2 years’ experience as Medical Writer within the pharmaceutical industry, ideally
within a medical communications agency
- Confident, proactive and client-oriented team player with an eye for detail
- Ability to lead projects and manage capacities effectively
- Inner drive to deliver exceptional work within tight timelines and changing priorities
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Competitive remuneration package and performance-based annual bonus
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working time
- Open, supportive and dynamic environment
- Excellent opportunities for training and personal development
If you are passionate about science and healthcare and are searching for a role where you can make a
difference, then please send your CV and covering letter to Sandra Metzger, Human Resources Manager, at
Office Switzerland: nspm ltd, Luzernerstrasse 36, 6045 Meggen, Switzerland
Office UK: nspm UK ltd, Abney Hall, Manchester Road, Cheadle, Cheshire SK8 2PD, UK