NSPM - Associate Medical Writer - Cheadle, Manchester, UK
We are a successful medical communications agency with offices in Switzerland and the UK. We have over 25 years experience in providing a complete range of strategic medical communication, medical writing, and event management services to the pharmaceutical industry. We are looking for a talented and ambitious
ASSOCIATE MEDICAL WRITER (100%)
to join our team in Cheadle, Manchester, UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking independent company with a culture that encourages and rewards initiative-taking, resourcefulness and enterprise. Our company ethos is driven by quality and trust; all our team members are highly valued and have an active role within the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OBJECTIVES
- Develop scientific and medical content for medical education and communication projects
- Provide scientific input for symposia and advisory board meetings, including development of agenda and meeting content, organisation and coordination of printed materials, and contact with speakers
- Write scientific and medical publications, abstracts and congress presentations
- Support the team with proofreading, formatting and data checking of scientific and clinical documents, including slides, abstracts, publications and educational materials
- Attend client meetings, congresses, etc. to provide support under the supervision of experienced medical writers
- PhD in medical, life or health sciences, or pharmacy
- Committed, proactive and client-oriented team player with an eye for detail
- Inner drive to create exceptional work and meet challenging targets
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel occasionally to client meetings and congresses
- Open, supportive and dynamic environment
- Excellent opportunities for training, personal development, and career progression
- Competitive remuneration package and performance-based bonus
- 30 days holiday
- Hybrid workplace and flexible working time
- Childcare support for families with small children
If you are passionate about science and healthcare and are searching for a role where you can make a difference, then please send your CV and covering letter to Sandra Metzger, Senior Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com.
nspm UK ltd, Abney Hall, Manchester Road, Cheadle, Stockport, SK8 2PD, UK