Langland - Senior medical writers - London or Windsor offices, or from home
Interested in entering the world of med comms? Langland is looking for senior medical writers who want to make a switch from clinical trials/regulatory writing.
Owing to a demand for more editorial work from our clients and a flourishing editorial team, we are now looking to hire a new Senior Medical Writer I. At this senior level position, you will be the content lead on several key accounts, responsible for both ideating and creating scientifically sound, strategic and impactful content for a range of initiatives (including congress activities, training materials, and medical and marketing programmes), and for guiding more junior writers on all aspects of their development.
If you have demonstrated high editorial standards, established good client relationships, mentored or managed more junior writers in a clinical trials/regulatory setting and are keen to do more creative work, we are satisfied that you have the right background to succeed in our agency. We will provide thorough training on medical communications activities to allow you to progress your career, and our team will be excited to learn from your skills and experiences in a different medical writing environment.
The main therapy areas we are working across currently are oncology, dermatology, HIV, rare diseases, respiratory medicine and CNS disorders, but regular new business wins will almost certainly provide an opportunity to work in other areas.
- Develops clear, compelling and user-friendly content from brief development at the outset through to project delivery with little guidance
- Provides strong scientific counsel across ≥2 therapy areas/account teams
- Ensures the timely day-to-day delivery of scientific content, ensuring quality, scientific accuracy and integrity
- Trains and mentors junior writers on editorial skills and company processes (with guidance), ensuring high standards are maintained; may provide people management with the guidance of an experienced people manager
- Provides research and content support for pitch development and other new business initiatives; identifies the strategic implications of product data and the therapeutic landscape and confidently presents their research in pitches
- Provides training for the full team on good practice/industry guidelines
If you are ready to join our close-knit, ambitious team and play a role in the development and delivery of high-quality medical education programmes, whilst experiencing a myriad of personal and professional development opportunities and collaborating across our four health disciplines, we’d love to hear from you.
Furthermore, we operate a flexible working policy to help ensure your work-life balance is maintained, so whether you want to work from home or from our offices, we can accommodate.
*This role can be based out of our London or Windsor offices, or from home.
For more information, please click here.