Indegene - Information Officer
Job Summary: Information officer based in Germany and proficient in both English and German language to work with Indegene’s Germany-based pharmaceutical client. The Information Officer would be responsible for review and sign-off on materials meant for product promotion and advertising as well as education and scientific information dissemination to be communicated with a wide range of healthcare stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Serve as an Information Officer for review of promotional and medical materials containing information on marketed and investigational products of pharmaceutical company, as well as the corresponding disease states specific for German market.
- Ensure compliance, quality, scientific - balance and accuracy of the reviewed material as per audience, regulatory requirements, and product’s marketing authorization in Germany.
- Confirm that creative assets for promotional campaigns are in line with the German SPC and PIL including the approved indications; verify that all claims and comparisons are substantiated with approved label and other validated references.
- Self-check translation accuracy for localized material (against global version) and adherence to approved local label (indications, disease state description, population etc. per local label)
- Focus on end-to-end delivery of reviewed materials through its seamless release, maintaining data integrity (through proper documentation) and if necessary be the contact person for authorities responsible for drug advertising monitoring.
- Advise on materials and events designed and produced by medico-marketing and medical teams to ensure compliance with company policies and German standards for ethical promotion and scientific interactions.
What you’ll need
- Advanced medical or scientific degree, preferably with a doctorate (PhD);
- 4-6 years of pharmaceutical industry experience and 1-2 years of professional experience as Information Officer and independent medical reviewer in a pharmaceutical company.
- Strong scientific acumen and ability to grasp complex therapeutic areas. Expertise in Cardiovascular therapy area expertise is preferred.
- Experience in dealing with the requirements of the AMG, HWG and UWG and their practical implementation with regard to the creation and approval of packaging, advertising materials and non-advertising materials.
- High communicative competence, confident demeanor, work independently and collaboratively.
- Experience in working with cross-functional/ global teams in order to work out constructive solutions to complex issues.
- Proficiency in German and English languages.
At Indegene, we look to change healthcare for the better. Being an Indegene employee is not just doing a job, but it is about real contribution and outcomes. We are a global team of over 2,500 employees across 14 global locations. Our singular focus is to deliver real outcomes that are measurable, impactful, and sustainable. This has made us a recognized global leader and partner to some of the largest and most respected healthcare organizations.
Joining us means you will be part of a great company, one that joins hands to really improve patient and business outcomes using analytics, technology, operations, and medical expertise. Our people are exceptionally bright, motivated, and customer focused. Even though they are from diverse cultural and academic backgrounds, they have three things in common—they are really passionate about healthcare, they are committed to their customers and teams, and they sincerely believe that collaboration is the key to achieving their personal and professional goals.
For more information and to apply please contact: Sivakumar Pentapalli email@example.com