Bioforum - Senior Medical Writer - Full- time - Permanent - Remote position
A vibrant and rapidly growing medical writing department within a global data-focused clinical research organization is recruiting for the role of Senior Medical Writer.
The department provides medical writing services including scientific journal articles, clinical study protocols, clinical study reports, investigator's brochures, CTD summary documents and others.
The company culture is very supportive and strong emphasis is put on employee training as well as welfare.
Company headquarters are in Israel and there are offices in South Africa, Australia and the US. The senior medical writer position is a full- time, permanent, remote position. Prospective candidates to be based in one of the countries in which Bioforum has offices or in the UK or continental Europe.
- Writing documents as part of the Bioforum Medical Writing Services including, but not limited to clinical study protocols, clinical study reports, investigator brochures clinical summary CTD documents and scientific journal articles
- Editing and review of documents and other client deliverables
- Review and editing of other Bioforum documents related to Medical Writing projects
- Writing and editing of materials related to business development and marketing activities for Medical Writing projects including, but not limited to, content for the Bioforum website.
- Editing of certain Bioforum documentation presented to clients
- Leading a team of 3-4 junior medical writers including on the job training and mentoring, responsibility for client deliverables, project management and regulatory compliance.
Reports to Shiri Diskin, VP, head of medical writing.
- Ph.D. or equivalent in any of the biomedical sciences
- At least 6 years of experience in medical writing in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in writing regulatory documents (clinical study protocols and reports, Investigator brochures etc.)
- Experience in writing scientific manuscripts for publication
- Experience or training in management/ team leadership - an advantage
Please send your CV to Shiri.Diskin@Bioforumgroup.com