Changes to EMWA's Freelance Directory
We recently made several changes to the layout of the Freelance Directory page, and members should now optimise their profile to obtain maximum search hits from potential new clients.
We encourage all freelance members to check whether their profiles accurately reflect experience and areas of medical writing in which they specialise. You should also add or update a profile photograph.
The new features include drop-down menus for the following categories:
- Language (select fluent language/s)
- Field of Expertise (Medical, Pharma, Scientific, Veterinary)
- Area of Expertise (Education Technology; Medical Communications; Medical Education; Regulatory)
- Specialist Services (Editing; Medical Devices; Medical Translation; Medical Writing; Proofreading, QA)
- Domain (select area/s of medicine you work in)
We hope our members will use this opportunity to highlight their skills, and that the updated and more comprehensive search criteria will better direct clients to the right person for the job.