Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Organising Committee invite abstract submissions for the 50th Annual EMWA Conference in Prague. Posters based on accepted abstracts will be displayed at the conference from 6th to 9th May 2020.
- Abstracts must be based on original research, case reports or reviews and relate to any field of medical writing, communications, editing or translation
- Abstracts must be structured (Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusion) and include fewer than 250 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations)
- Abstracts must be submitted in English (UK spelling)
- Abstracts must be submitted on the official EMWA submission form
Abstracts must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th January 2020, 23:59 GMT by the presenting author
- By submitting an abstract, the authors confirm that the data have NOT been previously published as a full paper and agree that if it is accepted it will be published in the official EMWA journal, Medical Writing. Please note only presented abstracts will be published, if an author is unable to present the abstract will be withdrawn
- All abstracts will be reviewed by an expert panel and may be selected for poster presentation (or rejected)
- Authors will be notified of the panel decision and will receive poster preparation guidelines by 24th February 2020
- The presenting author MUST be registered for the conference and present the poster during presentation indicated times
- The presenting author MUST ensure that all co-authors are aware of, contributed to and agree with the content of the abstract before submission
- The presenting author MUST state that this condition is met in the submission email
To download a submission form, please click here.
We are looking forward to reading your submissions!