Call for Abstracts for the next EMWA Conference
The Scientific Organising Committee invite abstract submissions for the 53rd Annual EMWA Conference in Berlin, Germany. Posters based on accepted abstracts will be displayed at the conference from 3 to 7 May 2022.
Click here to download the abstract submission form.
- Abstracts must be:
- based on original research, case reports or reviews and relate to any field of medical writing, communications, editing or translation
- structured (Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusion) and include fewer than 250 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations)
- submitted in English (UK spelling)
- submitted on the official EMWA submission form (below)
- submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 February 2022, 17:00 GMT by the presenting author
- By submitting an abstract, the authors confirm that the data have NOT been previously published as a full paper and agree that if it is accepted it will be published in the official EMWA journal, Medical Writing. Please note only presented abstracts will be published, if an author is unable to present the abstract will be withdrawn
- All abstracts will be reviewed by an expert panel and may be selected for poster presentation (or rejected)
- Authors will be notified of the panel decision and will receive poster preparation guidelines by 11 March 2022
- The presenting author MUST:
- be registered for the conference and present the poster during presentation indicated times
- ensure that all co-authors are aware of, contributed to and agree with the content of the abstract before submission
- state that this condition is met in the submission email